Audiocontrol Architect 110
2 Channel High-Current Amplifier
Audiocontrol introduces its new high powered, great sounding stereo power amplifier, the Architect Model 110. All of these are standard features of the new Audiocontrol Architect Model 110 amplifier as it will comfortably drive 8 speakers (stable into 2 ohms) and has an astonishingly low energy usage, meeting the new stringent Energy Star requirements.
The Audiocontrol Architect Model 110, is a unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 110 also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which Audiocontrol’s custom-install designs are widely known.
- 240 watts per channel RMS output into 2 ohms
- Bridged power of 410 watts
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool blue front panel Status LED indicators
- Signal present LED’s on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic filter for speaker protection
- Audiocontrol LightDrive protection circuit
- Signal sensing inputs
- Rack mountable front panel
- Inputs: 1 Stereo Main, 1 Stereo Aux
- Input Maximum: 8V
- Input Impedance: 15kΩ
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (4 terminal blocks), optional 5-way binding posts
- Power Output (8Ω): 60W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 120W per channel
- Power Output (2Ω): 240W per channel
- Power Output (Bridged Mono): 410W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.