The AT-HDSync HDMI Recorder, Writer & Hot Plug Simulator With RS232 Control from Atlona is able to emulate the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) information of a monitor or projector. It stores and recalls a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory and supports HDCP handshaking.
The HDMI source can boot directly from the AT-HDSync, and the user can detach the HDMI monitor at any time while installing the AT-HDSync between the HDMI source and the monitor. This device can also read and store the EDID of your HDMI display and even let you modify the EDID and upload the modified EDID to displays. This allows for a smooth transition between an SD and HD signal.
- Compliant with HDMI version 1.3c, DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.1
- Able to read and store the EDID of monitors / projectors
- Prevents computers from deactivating inactive HDMI ports
- Able to write EDID into the AT-HDSync or the DVI monitors / projectors
- Allows user to maintain HDMI video resolution
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.