The state-of-the-art HT-8C in-ceiling speaker was specifically developed to exceed the demands of in-ceiling speakers. It includes a pivoting liquid-cooled 3/4″ titanium tweeter that is center-mounted in its high power custom engineered 8″ woofer. This tweeter offers maximized dispersion and can be aimed toward your listening area to ensure lifelike sound and imaging. The custom engineered 8″ woofer provides extended bass output with extreme clarity and detail. HT8C perform well for both music and home theater applications. Dog-leg mount tabs are included for easy installation.
- Design: Two-way, in-ceiling round speaker system.
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-22KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: One 3/4″ pivoting titanium tweeter and one high power custom engineered 8″ polypropylene woofer.
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-175 watts per channel, 375 watts Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 10 3/4″ round x 3″ Deep
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.